Farmington, March 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Motor Monitoring Market Is Expected To Grow From An Estimated USD 2.0 Billion In 2022 To USD 2.9 Billion In 2030, At A CAGR Of 7.8% During The Forecast Period 2022 to 2030. Motor tracking is the process of collecting, sorting, and analyzing real-time data from sensors, detectors, and other equipment parts. The data that has been analyzed is then put through different algorithms and tracking processes by software. So, there are both hardware and software options for motor tracking. Motor monitoring is used in many different industries, including oil and gas, energy and power, aerospace and defense, automobiles, and more.
Request Sample Copy of Report “Motor Monitoring Market – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth Opportunities, Future Trends, Covid-19 Impact, SWOT Analysis, Competition and Forecasts 2022 to 2030”, published by Contrive Datum Insights.
Motor monitoring is the process of keeping an eye on motors, generators, and clutches that are used in a wide range of businesses and are under a lot of stress. Sensors are always attached to the motor to keep track of how well it works. Sensors are connected to output devices like monitors, analyzers, and central computers so that data can be sent through wired or wireless networks.
Motor Monitoring Market Recent Developments:
- In March 2021, GE launched the software suite CONNECTIX and expert services. It includes operations, maintenance and service tools, and solutions that help optimize operations and enable predictive maintenance and cybersecurity service solutions.
- In September 2021, Siemens and Empolis entered into a cooperation agreement to digitize and structure the organizational knowledge of drive systems. With the Empolis Intelligent Views Platform’s knowledge graph, the Siemens and Empolis collaboration strengthens the foundation for insight generation in SI-DRIVE IQ.
- In August 2020, ABB was awarded a contract from Södra to supply 70 ABB Ability Smart Sensors to measure the vibration and performance of numerous electric motors installed on pulp dryers.
- In December 2019, SFK entered into a partnership with Nornickel Harjavalta. SFK provides condition monitoring and lubrication management to support a continuous improvement process. Nornickel has also decided to deploy the condition monitoring system SKF Enlight ProCollect in the rest of its plant following a successful pilot project in 2021.
Motor Monitoring Market Dynamics:
Motor tracking is the process of collecting, sorting, and analyzing real-time data from sensors, detectors, and other equipment parts. The data that has been analyzed is then put through different algorithms and tracking processes by software. So, there are both hardware and software options for motor tracking. Motor monitoring is used in many different industries, including oil and gas, energy and power, aerospace and defense, automobiles, and more. Motor monitoring is the process of keeping an eye on motors, generators, and clutches that are used in a wide range of businesses and are under a lot of stress. Sensors are always attached to the motor to keep track of how well it works. Sensors are connected to output devices like monitors, analyzers, and central computers so that data can be sent through wired or wireless networks.
Companies are putting together specialized data analytics teams because more and more people are using predictive maintenance and other monitoring tools. For the team to get the right information about the motor’s health, they should know a lot about the motor and how it works in the machine. This makes the company pay more for extra costs. Also, it’s not easy for companies that make motors to offer monitoring solutions. If the industry wants to use monitoring solutions, it has to look for other companies that are good at offering monitoring solutions. This can sometimes add to the overall cost structure on top of the cost of installing the motor.
An energy audit is a standard set by the government that says how energy audits of different kinds of electrical tools have to be done. It gives a complete and organized plan for things like lowering energy costs, better safety, and making industrial systems easier to run and keep up. It also affects how much energy costs, how decisions are made about energy structures, how much energy is saved, and how reliable the energy source is. In North America, Europe, and Asia, this type of application is a must. Several countries in Asia, such as China and India, do energy surveys. Some countries in the Middle East and Africa, like Tunisia and Algeria, need energy audits because they use a lot of power everywhere. Energy checks are required in Europe for factories and other places that make things.
In 2020, North America had a 7% share of the world market for motor tracking. The United States, Canada, and Mexico are all a part of the area market. The area is growing because more people are buying electric vehicles (EVs) and more money is being put into building infrastructure for motor monitoring industries. For example, the World Energy Investment Report 2021 from the International Energy Agency says that utilities in North America spent about $85 billion on electricity generation infrastructure and $246 billion on oil and gas operations in 2020. LMC International says that by 2030, EV and hybrid sales will make up 7 percent and 20 percent, respectively, of all car sales in North America.
Buy this Premium Research Report@
Scope of Report:
|Growth Rate||7.8% from 2023 to 2030|
|Market Size in 2022||USD 2.0 Billion|
|Revenue Forecast by 2030||USD 2.9 Billion|
|By Companies||Banner Engineering, ABB, National Instruments, Megger, Siemens, Honeywell, General Electric, Emerson Electric, Rockwell Automation, Qualitrol, Schneider Electric, Mitsubishi Electric, Advantech, Eaton, Weg Group, Dynapar, KCF Technologies, Phoenix Contact, T.F. Hudgins, Koncar, and Others|
|Historical Year||2017 to 2021|
|Forecast Year||2023 to 2030|
Motor Monitoring Market Key Segments Covered:
Top Market Players:
Banner Engineering, ABB, National Instruments, Megger, Siemens, Honeywell, General Electric, Emerson Electric, Rockwell Automation, Qualitrol, Schneider Electric, Mitsubishi Electric, Advantech, Eaton, Weg Group, Dynapar, KCF Technologies, Phoenix Contact, T.F. Hudgins, Koncar, and Others.
Motor Monitoring Market by Types:
- Hardware Devices
- Software System
Motor Monitoring Market by Applications:
- Metals & Mining
- Power Generation
- Food & Beverages
- Aerospace & Defense
Regions and Countries Covered
- North America: (US, Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe: (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Nordic Countries, Benelux Union, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific: (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa: (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America: (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Rest Of the World
Check out more related studies published by Contrive Datum Insights:
- Hometech Textiles Market – The Global Hometech Textiles Market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period. Owing to the exploding population of the continent, Asia-Pacific accounts for the largest share of the global home textile market. North America holds the second largest share of the total hometech textile market worldwide. Latin America is the third largest consumer of hometech textiles worldwide, behind North America.
- Core Biopsy Needles Market – The Global Core Biopsy Needles Market Size Is Projected To Grow At A CAGR Of 5.5% During The Forecast Period 2022-2030. North America dominates the core needle biopsy market owing to the prevalence of sophisticated healthcare infrastructure, increased research and development proficiencies by the pharmaceutical companies and rapid adoption of new and better healthcare technologies.
- Biohacking Market – The Global Biohacking Market size was valued at USD 18.95 Billion. in 2022, and the total revenue is expected to grow by 19.8 % from 2022 to 2030, reaching nearly USD 80.40 Billion. The North American region is expected to hold the largest market share in the global biohacking market, due to various state laws in the US, regulating experiments in biology, thus making it Make it easy for bio hackers to share tips and tricks to help out.
- Granular Biochar Market – The granular biochar market is expected to grow from US$ 68,789.87 Thousand in 2022 to US$ 134,541.08 Thousand by 2029; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 11.8% from 2022 to 2030. In 2021, Asia Pacific dominates the global market. Furthermore, it is expected to be the fastest growing region during the forecast period. The granular biochar market in the Asia Pacific is growing owing to various factors such as increasing demand for organic and healthy products, increasing use of granular biochar in the water and wastewater treatment industry, implementation of the latest technologies in the region, and expanding research and development efforts.
Customization of the Report: The report can be customized as per client needs or requirements.For any queries, you can contact us on [email protected] or +1 215-297-4078. Our sales executives will be happy to understand your needs and provide you with the most suitable reports.
Contrive Datum Insights (CDI) is a global delivery partner of market intelligence and consulting services to officials at various sectors such as investment, information technology, telecommunication, consumer technology, and manufacturing markets. CDI assists investment communities, business executives, and IT professionals to undertake statistics-based accurate decisions on technology purchases and advance strong growth tactics to sustain market competitiveness. Comprising of a team size of more than 100 analysts and cumulative market experience of more than 200 years, Contrive Datum Insights guarantees the delivery of industry knowledge combined with global and country-level expertise.
Social: Facebook / LinkedIn / Twitter
Anna B. | Head Of Sales
Contrive Datum Insights
Phone: +91 9834816757 | +1 2152974078
Email: [email protected]
Contrive Datum Insights Press Releases
Latest Contrive Datum Insights Latest Reports